When a ceiling collapses, it not only causes serious property damage, but can also cause life-threatening injuries to you and your loved ones. If a ceiling has fallen on you or someone you love, it may be due to the negligence of a few parties. Contacting Jordan, Herington & Rowley in these circumstances can put you on the road to the financial compensation you rightfully deserve.
Injuries from a ceiling collapse can be severe, causing life-long complications. This includes spinal injuries, nerve injuries, and broken bones. In some cases, you may even sustain a brain injury or other catastrophic injury. There may be additional complications that you may be at risk for in the future. Trauma to the body can lead to or worsen degenerative joint disease and arthritis. If you are a loved one have been an injured victim after a ceiling collapse, get in contact with Jordan, Herington, & Rowley. Our Denver ceiling collapse lawyer will get you started with a free consultation at (303) 465-8733.
Why Choose to Work With Us?
- The team of attorneys at Jordan, Herington & Rowley are experienced and successful. We have secured millions of dollars worth of judgments and settlements for our clients
- A results-oriented team, we have a strong reputation in the community for being highly communicative and honest with our clients about their cases.
- We are 100% focused on our clients by fighting for their rights to compensation in injury cases and making sure the client and their family are taken care of.
- Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you pay nothing up front and only owe a fee if we win a judgment or settlement on your behalf.
It is challenging to determine who is at fault when a ceiling falls. Conducting a proper and thorough investigation is essential to determine whether the responsible party is the business owner, property owner or manager, repair company, construction company, sub-contractor, manufacturer, or architect.
Contributing factors to ceiling collapses can include:
- Improperly repaired leaks
- Hiding problems by painting over them instead of fixing them
- Negligent inspections
- Incomplete repairs
- Inadequate maintenance
- Infestations of vermin
- Incompetent or unlicensed laborers
- Violations of business codes
- Violations of best practices to cut corners
- Exceeding the weight limit of the ceiling
- Using inferior materials
Ignoring or covering up signs of impending collapse such as water damage, buckling, cracking, and sounds of creaking could have contributed to the accident. Accidents can be avoided if ceilings are properly maintained. Although the negligence may have unintentional, it led to your injury and it puts other people at risk. The negligent party should be held accountable and you need to be compensated.
Overcoming Road Blocks
Insurance companies encourage you to settle quickly because they may know that their client is at fault. They are not looking out for your best interests. The insurance company wants to spend as little money as possible to make accept a settlement and close the case. We know how insurance companies work and will fight to ensure that you are fully compensated for your injuries.
Fighting for Your Rights
Injuries from a ceiling collapse can result in life-long issues. It’s common for ceiling collapse injuries to require surgery and extensive rehabilitation. Medical bills add up quickly. Time off work temporarily or permanently can have crippling financial effects for you and your family. Not being able to work at full capacity can keep you from moving forward in your career and achieving your career goals. Missing work for physical therapy, doctor’s visits, and treatments can hurt your chances of promotion.
Get Justice With Our Denver Ceiling Collapse Lawyer
If you’re suffering from injuries resulting from the collapse of a ceiling, you need an attorney in Denver who will fight for your rights. You deserve to be fully compensated for all your losses. At Jordan, Herington & Rowley, our goal is to protect your rights by maximizing your compensation. Call an experienced personal injury lawyer in Denver today to get help (303) 465-8733