Attorney for Negligent Security
Awards & Accolades
Choosing Your Denver Negligent Security Lawyer
Being the victim of a violent crime can be a life-altering experience, leaving you with a sense of no personal security. However, these situations are often prevented by competent security patrolling public areas. If you’ve been the victim of a violent crime, the business and/or property owner may be held liable for their negligence in employing proper security measures on the grounds. Call our Denver negligent security lawyer to get started with your case. We always offer free consultations at (303) 465-8733
Landmark Verdicts & Settlements
Do I Need a Negligent Security Attorney?
- Our focus is entirely on our clients. Our team of attorneys is 100% dedicated to representing our clients and making sure they will get the justice they deserve.
- We have a strong reputation for winning. Our personal injury attorneys in Denver have recovered millions of dollars for our deserving clients.
- You can always rely on our firm as our client and are always available to them. If you have any questions regarding your injury claim, reach out to us at any time.
Frequently Asked Negligent Security Questions
How Can This Be Prevented?
Property and business owners are obligated to take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of their visitors and employees. If they don’t take reasonable measures and they don’t warn people of possible danger, they can be held liable for their negligence.
How Can You Protect Your Rights?
Statutes of limitation limit the amount of time to come forward. Jordan Law works on a contingency fee basis so there are no hourly charges. We only get paid if we win a settlement or judgment in your favor so there is no reason to delay scheduling a consultation.
Where is Inadequate Security Usually in?
Inadequate security is commonly found in:
- Parking Lots
- Theme parks
- Banks or ATMs
- College or University Campuses
- Office buildings
- Dorm rooms
- Sports arenas
- Shopping Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Bars or restaurants
It is a reasonable expectation that businesses and property owners take adequate security measures to protect your safety while you are visiting their premises. Consequences of inadequate security include pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, and brain injuries. In addition to physical injuries, violent crimes also cause life-long emotional and psychological trauma.
How Can I Get Justice?
It is difficult for someone to find out on their own if there is negligence in security. Hire a Denver negligent security lawyer that has the experience and resources necessary to investigate and uncover issues that the property or business owner knew or should have known and failed to address.
Contributing factors can include:
- Improperly trained security personnel
- Not providing security in an area known for crime
- Inadequate lighting in parking lots or stairwells
- Not conducting background checks on employees
- Failure to provide security or warning visitors when there has been a pattern of criminal activity
- Non-functioning security cameras
- Malfunctioning or non-existent locks
Violent crimes such as robbery rape, assault, and battery can be prevented with adequate security.
How Can Liability Be Determined?
To hold the responsible party liable for negligent security, we must prove that they failed to take measures necessary to limit the possibility or prevent the crime. Jordan Law understands the nuances of Denver legal statutes and how to apply them to your specific situation.
It’s common to think that conviction of the perpetrators of the crime is necessary to pursue compensation. This is not the case. You can pursue a civil case independently of a criminal case. If you are injured due to someone else’s negligence you deserve to be compensated.
What Our Clients Are Saying
After extensively searching for an attorney to take my case, and having no success, I was referred to Jordan Law. He was quick to respond and follow up with me. I was struggling to keep it together throughout this difficult experience, but the confidence and trust they built with me gave me to motivation to keep persevering