Colorado Springs Truck Accident Lawyer
Awards & Accolades
Truck Accident Lawyer Colorado Springs, Colorado
Because of their sheer size and weight, trucks can cause serious damage to motor vehicles during a collision. If you are a Colorado Springs truck accident survivor, you will likely face extensive financial, emotional, and physical damage. Under Colorado law, you can claim compensation for these injuries, but you will need to prove that the truck driver — and often his or her employer — is at fault.
In these situations, Jordan Law can help. Our personal injury attorneys have decades of experience working with truck accident claims and can match powerful corporate legal teams in the courtroom.
Landmark Verdicts & Settlements
Why You Need an Attorney for Your Truck Accident Case
- Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis to limit the economic burden of legal representation. You do not have to pay legal fees unless we secure a settlement on your behalf.
- Truck accidents often involve a great deal of investigation and document requests from the trucking company. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling these types of investigations and understand where to begin building your case.
- We have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Our attorneys will work closely with you to identify which damages you can claim and the optimal pathway to obtain these damages.
Frequently Asked Truck Accident Questions
What Are Common Injuries in Colorado Springs Truck Accidents?
Truck accidents can be devastating, leading to severe, life-altering injuries that require long term care. Some of the most common truck accident injuries include the following.
- Broken bones and fractures
- Back and neck injuries, including dislocated spinal discs
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage and paralysis
- Cuts and lacerations
- Internal organ damage, along with rib and torso injuries
What To Do After a Truck Accident in Colorado Springs?
The moments after a truck accident can be frightening and disorienting. However, these moments are some of the most crucial for your future claim — and if you can move safely and without causing further injury, you can take the following steps to collect necessary evidence for your future case.
- Call 911. This will bring police and emergency medical services to the scene, both of which are vital for your claim. Speak to the responding police officer and collect his or her badge number so you can find the accident report later.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not feel any injuries. You may have internal injuries you are not aware of or shock is numbing the pain. Your medical records will be a crucial piece of evidence in your claim, so see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Take pictures of the scene. Make sure to capture all vehicles involved, as well as your injuries and the area around the accident.
- Exchange information with the other drivers, including the truck driver. Collect contact information, license and insurance details, and, in the case of the truck driver, his or her employer’s information.
- If there are any witnesses around the area, collect their contact information as well. These individuals can provide testimony in your future claim.
How Do You Navigate Filing a Truck Accident Claim?
Filing a truck accident claim may seem straightforward at first, but handling negotiations, presenting a case in front of a courtroom and a corporate legal team, and calculating damages can be overwhelming with a recent injury. You do not want to accept a settlement lower than what you need to recover, and you do not want to lose your chances of claiming the compensation you need.
If you are struggling with the aftermath of a Colorado Springs truck accident, you do not need to handle your case alone. Jordan Law can provide you with the representation you need to claim the compensation you deserve, advocating aggressively on your behalf.
We will evaluate your damages, handle conversations with the insurance company on your behalf, and conduct a full-scale investigation into your accident to build a compelling case in your favor. Our attorneys will handle the process from consultation to settlement so you can focus on recovery, not paperwork.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a Colorado Springs truck accident attorney.